Thursday, October 2, 2008

Christmas came early at my house

I am so excited! We decided that we were getting a new bed for Christmas. However I have hardly sleep in the last few weeks. I can't get comfortable and my my hips, shoulders, knees, and back kill every morning when I get up so we decided to get a bed now. Well It came yesterday!!! We got a Sleep Number bed since me and Bryan couldn't agree on a bed. The sales lady gave us 2 new pillows and a great deal. I am so happy to finally have a new bed. I have never had a brand new mattress. The next thing is to get a new head board. We gave our old be to Bryan's sister and her husban and they were so excited to finally have a king size bed and get out of their queen size bed. I am just gald that we could help them out! And I know there are a ton of finger prints all over the mirrors but Chase loves to kiss himself. The mattress be for I added all the bedding and Pillows. And then the bed all made. See mom I do know how to make my bed:)
I just love this picture of Jocelyn. She is looking and smiling that never happens! And yes her socks don't match. But they are clean:)

4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That is so exciting! I would love to have a new bed. Sleeping on a bad bed can be miserable. Thank goodness ours is pretty good right now. But New is always better!

Debe said...

You DO know how to make your bed... AMAZING!!!
I love your new bed and am super happy for you!!

Stephanie said...

Yeah for you! We would love to get a new bed...someday...

I find out what I'm having on Tuesday. I thought it looked like a boy at the last ultrasound, but the doctor said it could be either so we'll see!

the ridgeways said...

oh my goodness that bed looks sooo comfortable.. i am so going to test it out next time we are there!-- it looks so comfy i feel like i could take a nap!- i'm glad you are going to get some good sleep from now on! you need it mama!