Monday, September 29, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

I can't believe it they already have Black Friday ads up! I just wanted every one who will also be out shopping like crazy people to be able to start there shopping plans now! I am not sure where me and mom will be going yet this year I am looking for bedding and really fun things for the kids room since I am going to be completely changing their room and toy room as their big Christmas present. We are going to be getting bunk beds and repainting and new bedding and pictures and signs for their walls I am so excited. But I can't wait to go shopping. Bryan watches the kids and I get up at 1:30 with mom and go get in line usually at Kohl's so that we can be in and out in 15 minutes. But I am not sure where our first store will be this year. I can't wait bring on the insanity!

http://www.black-friday.net/

3 comments:

Debe said...

I had better get started on my sleep... what time did you say we were getting up? wow I think we get up earlier every year!!

the ridgeways said...

you are so cute! i love how excited you are about this! you'll have to let me know when you get plans of what you are buying!!

amy mo said...

I used to get SOO excited for thanksgiving day ads. That Friday would be the highlight of my week, but I haven't done it lately. Maybe I'll try to make it out this year.