- Jr Mints- loves is a understatement on these the kid will dive out of the cart if he see them in the store
- Moms vegan chocolate chip cookies (I put the recipe down at the bottom)
- Yo Gaba Gaba
- Mam maw
- his favorite place to go is Mam maws back yard. He LOVES to play in the sand and grass and with all the kids!
- Food... I know he can't eat dairy, eggs yellow dye and most meats but his mommy is an amazing cook and doesn't let his food allergies hold him back from great food that he can eat. People would never know that most of what I make is vegan with out me telling them..lol
- Garbage trucks
- Wow wow Wubbzy
- The "Dinosaur Museum" http://www.azmnh.org/Home.aspx
- Oh and we can't for get Cheeseburgers... I don't know how much he really likes to eat them as much as he like to sing the silly veggie tales song.... but no one else is allowed to sing it because it is "his" song.
- Joseph he wants to be just like him
- Trios he loves to build... he is so creative and always creating things out of what I consider trash.... but hey if it makes him happy.
- the science museum http://www.azscience.org/
- Shoe shopping... He is just like his daddy
- He love playing with Lego's with Joseph
- golfing and going to the driving range with his dad. He is so cute when he gets all dressed in his "golfing clothes"
- Arts and crafts of all kinds
- watching show with mom like Project Run Way, Cake Boss, Shear Genius, The Fashion Show.
- She love date night with dad...almost as much as I do.
- clothes... in her words "New clothes are better than toys" She is so my child
- Shoes... Bryan says she has almost as many as I do.... I told him not even close
- School. Over spring break she counted the days until she got to go back
- Helping me cook. We have matching aprons
- Helping with kids.... other than Kooper
- Bows and flowers
- Dress ups
- Discount Tire. I think it is his first true love...lol... he is there more than any where else
- Pop the soda shop. If you have never been it is fun to go try so new sodas http://www.popsoda.com/ it is in Scottsdale
- Golf and it is getting ready to be prime golf season for him we can actually afford it durning the summer
- Surprising me
- Jokes.... especially Chuck Norris Jokes... I don't get them
- Pawn Stars and one day we will go and check it out when we go to Vegas
- Dr Pepper form Circle K and it has to be form Circle K
- Every thing NOT vegan
- Guns and shooting
- High heels and I get most of them from here http://www.shiekhshoes.com/store/ kinda a ghetto looking store but I love their shoes! Bryan love to surprise me with new heels on my bad days!
- Brothers and Sisters, Deadliest Catch, The Real House wife's....that don't represent what a REAL house wife is, Top Chef, The F Word, Project Run Way and pretty much any thing that isn't on Noggin
- Soy soft sever....MMMMMMM.... from Green http://www.greenvegetarian.com/
- Bed time
- Taking the kids to the Museums
- Date nights
- Surprise presents.... from Bryan.... not so much from Chase his are never GOOD surprises
- Hanging out with my mom
- Watching the kids play in Moms back yard
- My Vegan Chocolate chip cookies
I thought it would be fun to share our family's fave things and hope you guys might do the same. I could always use some fun new ideas of things to try!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the recipe I have made to make them the way I love them!
1cup browns sugar
1 cup Earth Balance butter sticks
2 eggs made from Ener-G egg replacer
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/3 cups flour
Half a bag of ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
Cream sugars and Butter together and then add the egg replacer.... trick I learned if you whisk the egg replacer in to the water until it is frothy it works SOOOOO much better..... Mix the vanilla, baking soda, and salt in. Then add the flour and then the chocolate chips. Drop table spoons of dough on the cookie sheet and bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen