Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For sale or trade

My mother in law came over today to help me go thought all the kids toys. I am so proud of my self I got rid of over 1/2 of their toys. I thought I would try to sell some of the better ones that I was getting rid of and before I put them up on Craig's List I thought I would see if any one here wanted to buy them or trade them for other goods such as crafts.

I am going to be posting a few more things in the next few days as well like a girl first touch leap pad with 3 books, 2 Fur Real newborn puppies, Robot boots that go over kids shoes and make noise when you walk and I have lots of stuffed animals and random toys that I am will to sell or trade for good prices just let me know on here or email me at lindsayr@azsong.com.


Noah's Ark I am only asking $5 since I don't have 2 of most of the animals.




The Fisher Price Castle I am asking $8 and I found the Queen that goes with it but after I took the picture.



The my little pony castle I am asking $20 it comes with my little pony toys as well.



4 comments:

Angelinaaahh said...

Maybe they can be donated if no one buys them. =)

Lindsay said...

That's the plan I was just hoping make a little extra for Christams or get things that I could give for Christmas.

Salsa Mama said...

Lindsay, I am interested in trading for the pony castle. I have crafts to trade, if there is anything on my craft blog you like and would be willing to trade for. Take a look and let me know. :)

Lindsay said...

I would love to trade for that I will look and let you know in the next day or two and I will bring over the castle. THank you I am excited!