Thursday, June 11, 2009

Smiles and bubbles

Are some of the things Kooper is best at. Blowing spit bubbles and having a contagious smile! He is such a sweet heart! He is so happy and is doing great gaining weight now that I am on this diet. He went from the 3% to 25% on his weight in just 2 months. The Dr said that my milk was being so good for him and that I was doing such a good job to go off all animal products because he is doing so good now. I teared up to hear some one tell me that I was doing good that I wasn't a crazy mom that was making some thing out of nothing. I have felt like people have been critical of me and think I am crazy so it was nice to know that I am doing what I knew I needed to be doing. YEAH! Kooper gets to be tested for food allergies some time between 6-9 months. Ok now to the not so hot news. Kooepr has to go and see a eye Dr. Which we figured but when we put him on our insurance we didn't give him eye coverage.... who would have thought he would need it my other kids didn't. SO we are trying to get it added and if we can't we are going to have to just pay for it which only really suck because we are paying for insurance. But such is life:)




I had been asking my mom to take some quick pictures of Kooper she hasn't done any of him since Easter and I was really wanting some new ones. Well I had to take Jocelyn and Joseph to a swimming birthday party and Mom keep my boys for me. It was so nice to talk to other moms with no one pulling on me or having to hold any one. Thank you mom.... But while I was gone she decided to surprise me and do a shoot with Kooper for me. I have the BEST mom in the world! I was so excited to have new pictures and I love them they are so him!!!!

He is such a happy boy he loves to be tickled and played with and sang too... even my singing. He gave up his pacifier about a month ago and since he found his fingers can't get enough! I think it is so much cuter than a pacifier any ways!





This is what he does when he sees you. He has a hard time finding you but when he does his whole body lights up! I love it and I hope that the eye dr. will know what to do for him.
Any one that has seen him knows he always has tons of bubbles. My mom got TONS of great bubble pics I just picked a few pictures to show every one how big our little guy has gotten!


Thank you every one for all your love, support, prayers and for just being the listening ear and shoulder to cry on though all these rough times!

6 comments:

Connie said...

Such a cutie...in fact, your whole family is adorable!

the ridgeways said...

absolutely adorable lindsay!!!!

Shelly said...

Kayli's pediatric Optometrist when we lived in Mesa was Dr. Salavitz and he was great!! My sister referred me to him he's a great doctor and is really good with kids(: He's such a cutie pie! Goddluck with his eyes.

Shelly said...

Dr. Micheal Patchman was referred to us by our pediatrician but my sister and a few of my friends did not have the best experience with him they had told me that he was impatient with there children. Salevitz is great though!

Amy said...

Cute new pics! I think what you're doing for Kooper is awesome! I don't know if I would be able to keep up with that diet for this long.

Alisa said...

We have a ped eye dr we love. If he is going for a medical condition it should be covered under your medical insurance. Eye coverage usually just covers glasses and contact lenses. Glad he is growing so good! He is so cute!